Dead Rising 4 will be heading to PC across retail and as a Steam digital download in Europe on 14th March, 2017. Players will step foot inside the seasonal festivities of Willamette, Colorado amidst a mysterious outbreak that is spreading across the Willamette Memorial Megaplex Mall and surrounding town. Photojournalist Frank West returns 16 years after the events of Dead Rising. An ordinary guy that finds himself in extraordinary situations, Frank seeks to uncover the truth behind a government conspiracy responsible for the outbreak. He’s not the only one fighting to unveil the truth though with a clandestine military operation, former student gone rogue and a cunning new breed of zombie competing to obtain the same evidence. Frank will have to get to the truth first……. or die trying.
With intense action and an unmatched level of weapon and character customisation, Dead Rising 4, delivers a heart pounding experience as players explore, scavenge and fight to survive in an open world sandbox on the brink of the next zombie apocalypse.
- Frank West returns! – The original Dead Rising protagonist and photojournalist Frank West returns 16 years after the events of Willamette, complete with his brand new camera phone to capture those zombie selfies and unveil hidden objects around the town
- Open World Sandbox – Explore and scavenge the huge spaces of the Willamette Memorial Megaplex for weapons and costumes to combat the zombie apocalypse and take a trip out to the town to find extra clues
- Anything and everything is a weapon – Create your own tools of zombie destruction by creating hundreds of potential weapon combinations ranging from the practical to the truly insane like the Suckmaster 3000 or the Sledge Saw
- Two all new classes of zombies! – Players will encounter the Fresh and Evo zombies. The Fresh zombies have only recently been affected, fuelling them with rage and charging directly at players. Evo zombies are cunning killers who will keep players on their feet and guessing their next move.
- Step inside the EXO suit – Ranging from the over the top to the truly bizarre, players can now arm themselves with a super powered suit of armour that brings them super strength and incredible fire power to take on the zombie hordes.
- Engaging multiplayer – Play with 3 other friends to complete missions and conquer the zombie infested Willamette Memorial Megaplex Mall.