"The Little Prince" im englischen Original
The Little Prince has left his planet to discover other worlds and find new friends, leaving behind his treasured rose. After landing on Earth he encounters a pilot who has crash-landed in the middle of the desert. A strange yet emotional friendship forms and the pilot learns from The Little Prince what it truly means to be human.
A timeless masterpiece and a plea for humanity and friendship. Much more than a children's book! A new translation of the world-famous classic, masterly interpreted by Alex D'Attoma and with music by August Zirner and Kai Struwe.
- 01 - When I was six years old
- 02 - And so I lived all alone
- 03 - It took me a long time to realise
- 04 - I had thus learned a second very important thing
- 05 - Every day I learned something new
- 06 - Ah, little prince
- 07 - On the fifth day
- 08 - I soon got to know much more about this flower
- 09 - I think that
- 10 - He found himself travelling through the region
- 11 - The second planet was inhabited by a man
- 12 - The next planet was inhabited by a drinker
- 13 - The fourth planet belonged to a businessman
- 14 - The fifth planet was very strange
- 15 - The sixth planet was ten times bigger
- 16 - The seventh planet, then, was Earth
- 17 - In trying to be witty
- 18 - The little prince crossed the desert
- 19 - The little prince climbed up a high mountain
- 20 - After the little prince had walked for ages
- 21 - At this moment the fox arrived
- 22 - "Good morning," said the little prince
- 23 - "Good morning," said the little prince
- 24 - We were now into the eight day
- 25 - "People crowd into express trains"
- 26 - Beside the well were the ruins of an old stone wall
- 27 - The fact is that six years have passed now
Tonies sind Hörfiguren für die Toniebox. Sie machen Hören anfassbar, denn mit ihnen bedient man die Toniebox. Man kann sie aber auch sammeln und mit ihnen spielen. Um der Musik zu lauschen, stellt man die Hörfigur einfach auf die Toniebox.
WLAN mit Internetverbindung und Toniebox erforderlich.